The Most Evil Blog in the World: Puppies

11/06/2004

 

Puppies

I like to kill puppies during full moon. Everybody says they are cute. I don't.



Complaints:

Ohhh, they are sooo sweeet!


Most people would kill puppies, given enough money.

- Chad


I'm ready to pay them.

- Dr. Evil


Can i join you?


Spell chequing is just fin.
Pupees are soooo Kute!!!!!

UU are so eeveel


Oh hello...I love you! :)
I agree with all your ideas!! :)

My e-mail is black_mawm@hotmail.com
Can i use your stuff in my own blog? love them*


My master is a lizard and is far more powerful than your puppies MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!


I think that the sweetest sound ever, ever in the world. Is the last whimper that a puppy makes as it is gasping for it's last breath of air. Cutest sound ever...


let's kill all the people who kill puppies. the orld would be a nicer place.


i want to kill all the kittens in the world! they're little bastards who should all die!!!


Post a Comment

Go home.